PREP YOUR HOME FOR FALL
- Drain gasoline and oil from your lawn mower and weed eater. This will prevent some of the chemicals in gasoline from destroying the plastic in rubber parts in the fuel system.
- Rake and mulch your yard to prevent the grass from suffocating.
- Pressure wash your deck to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
- Clean your chimney! A neglected chimney can result in uncontrolled fires that could spread into your home.
- Another way to prevent a fire is by cleaning the lint trap that is in your dryer. The heat from the dryer could set fire to the lint in the exhaust tube.
- Fall is the best time to prepare for winter! Make sure to keep these three things available in your home:
- Rock Salt
Visit the SERVPRO of West Mahoning County website for more tips! We proudly serve our local communities:
- Craig Beach
- Starrs Corners