This before and after picture was taken in a living of a residential home. The upstairs toilet overflowed causing a leak to the downstairs ceiling. The ceiling living room and basement collapsed. For this job our SERVPRO team cleaned and disinfected the structure along with cutting the ceiling to prevent more damages that may cause future injuries. This process requires certain equipment and services that our highly qualified team provides.
Our staff has the capabilities to restore the structure after being damaged by fire, water or mold. SERVPRO of West Mahoning County specializes in the cleanup & restoration after a fire or water damage situation, and we have the capabilities to fully restore your home and contents to preloss condition. You can contact us at (330) 609-8543 for more information.