About SERVPRO of West Mahoning County
James P. Dobson
Owners of SERVPRO of West Mahoning County
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of West Mahoning County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of West Mahoning County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC