Mold Services in Canfield Ohio
We have the necessary resources and certified technicians to identify what procedures need to be taken for a mold cleanup services. Our crew performs mold mitigation and remediation services to eliminate the problem. To avoid mold from appearing, it is imperative to immediately call for professional service at the first sign of water damage. To prevent secondary water damage, like microbial growth, it's important to quickly bein the cleanup and drying process following a water damage situation. Our company specializes in water and mold damage restoration and we the knowledge, resources and experience to quickly restore your property back to, “Like it never even happened.”
Why Do You Need Us?
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. We are a 24-Hour Emergency Service and faster to any size disaster. We are locally owned and operated with a strong team trained in mold mitigation and remediation.
Do you see signs of mold? Call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County at 330-609-8543
Check us out on Facebook to stay connected with us!
Flooded Basement Cleanup in Austintown Ohio
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Austintown basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
If water damage is not handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure and poses a risk of secondary water damage like microbial growth.
SERVPRO is a Flooded Basement Specialist:
- We Have Teams On-Call 24/7 - Ready to Respond to Any Size Emergency
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to Many National Insurance Companies
- Our Technicians are Highly Trained and Certified in Water Restoration
- We use s500 IICRC Industry Standards
- We Have Advanced Training, Personnel, Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Have Questions? Flooded Basement?
Call Us Today – We’re Always Here To Help - 330-609-8543
Emergency Water Damage Repair and Restoration Service
If your home or business has suffered water damage from flooding or a water leak, we are ready to make it "Like it never even happened."
We provide emergency water cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained crews are on-call and ready to respond to any size disaster.
When you call, we answer the phone ready to help. Our team will immediately be dispatched to your property to assess the water damage and begin the cleanup and drying process.
Water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1: Emergency Contact When you are dealing with a water damage emergency, immediate action is imperative. We answer the phone ready to help and our crews are always ready to respond to any size disaster.
- Step 2: Inspection and Water Damage Assessment Our work crew will arrive on site and begin with a detailed inspection of your home or business and the cause of damage. We will also perform an assessment of the damage and identify the type of water. We will develop a scope, or a plan of action, to begin the water damage cleanup and drying process.
- Water Removal and Water Extraction After the inspection, we begin removing as much water physically possible. We have various types of extraction units to suck the water out of carpet or pump out thousands of gallons of water. We will inspect the building materials to see if items like carpet padding or carpeting need to be removed. If extensive cleanup and restoration is needed, we may perform move-out services.
- Professional Drying Services Industrial-grade dehumidifiers and high-speed air movers aid in the drying process. Our professionals will use monitoring equipment to track the drying progress daily throughout the project.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Services We specialize in cleaning and restoring not only your home or business but your personal property, too.
We are trained to identify and eliminate odors as well as using antimicrobial, antibacterial or disinfectant treatments to clean your home or business. We will remove and dispose of any damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance company.
- Restoration and Rebuild Services Our repairs division will follow the cleaning process to truly make damage "Like it never even happened." They will work with you and your insurance company to provide a scope for repairs. They will work directly with you to determine the paint, carpet, flooring, etc. to make your house feel like home again.
If you experience Water Damage, call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County at 330-609-8543 - we're standing by ready to help!
Our Storm Team Traveled to VA to Clean Up Flood Damage
Our storm team travels all across the country helping those affected by storm damage
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County's Storm Team recently traveled from Warren, OH to Charlottesville, VA to help customers in need of storm cleanup from flooding caused by heavy rains.
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and customers need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of West Mahoning County has a specialized Storm Team with the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
When any community -near or far- suffers from storm damage, our Storm Team is dispatched to help customers whose homes or businesses have been impacted.
While our storm team was away helping those in Virginia, the rest of our team seamlessly continued helping our local customers with fire and water damage in the Canfield Ohio area.
If you experience Storm Damage in Austintown OH, call the team who's always here to help - SERVPRO of West Mahoning County 330-609-8543
Commercial Flood Damage Cleanup in Pittsburgh PA
Commercial flood damage caused by heavy rains affected an entire 30,000 sq ft plaza
Our Commercial Large Loss Team recently traveled to Pittsburgh, PA to clean up flood damage in a 30,000 sq ft commercial plaza.
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we'll be there fast with the help you need.
Our team is a registered SERVPRO Large Loss Response Team (LLRT), and we have the experience and resources needed to handle any size loss - near or far. Our elite large-loss specialists are highly trained and pre-qualified to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations project manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
The following is an excerpt from a news article and our customer describing her experience with us
"...on the positive side, SERVPRO restoration service professionals have been of great assistance, according to Debbie.
“These guys have stood beside me,” she said. “When Ed and I have had our heads down, basically there’s somebody here to say, ‘Don’t worry. It’s going to get better.’”
You can read the entire article here.
If you experience Commercial Flood Damage, our disaster recovery team is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable 330-609-8543
Summer Grilling Fire Safety
Practice safe grilling this summer! If you need smoke, soot or fire damage cleanup, call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County 330-609-8543
Summer is a great time to spend outdoors with friends and family enjoying camping, cook outs, vacations, picnics and the 4th of July celebrations. With those activities comes the risk of fire related injuries and damage.
Here are a few tips provided by the U.S. Fire Administration on Grilling Fire Safety
- Only use your grill outside
- Keep grill at least 3 feet from siding, deck rails and eaves
- Clean your grill after each use to remove grease build up that could start a fire
- Open your gas grill before lighting
- Keep a 3-foot safe zone around your grill for children and pets
- Place coals from your grill in a metal can with lid after they have cooled
- Keep watch over your grill, fire pit and patio torches at all times. Do not walk away from them while they are lit
- Use long handled BBQ tools
- Wear short sleeves or roll up long sleeves during cooking and do not wear loose fitting clothing that could catch on fire
Stay safe while grilling this summer in Lake Milton Ohio! If you experience smoke, soot or fire damage, call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County for immediate response and emergency cleanup services 330-609-8543
Board Up and Fire Cleanup Services in Austintown, Ohio
Call the restoration industry leaders to secure and clean up your property following a fire 330-609-8543
Fire Cleanup Services in Austintown, OH
Smoke and soot are very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of West Mahoning County will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today - (330) 609-8543
Visit us on Facebook here!
Fire Damage Cleanup in Boardman, Ohio
Fire damage can be devastating - SERVPRO is here to help!
Our SERVPRO team had the opportunity to provide cleanup and restoration to this home in Boardman, Ohio following a fire. The picture displays the some damage from the fire in an upstairs bathroom. We dried the structure from water damage caused by extinguishing and placed state of the art deodorization equipment. Our team performed the necessary demolition and efficiently cleaned & restored the structure, making the damage "Like it never even happened."
Fire can lead to a wide range of damages in your Boardman home and spreading smoke throughout the entire structure in less than three minutes - leaving smoke and soot everywhere. You should avoid walking through a property following a fire to avoid health risks, even if only a small portion was damaged.
Our team has the capability to clean and restore your home and belongings. Our contents processing team has the ability to do a complete inventory of your personal belongings to aid in the claims process. Depending on the severity of your loss, we can clean your contents on site or perform a partial or full pack-out where your belongings will be moved to our contents processing facility to be cleaned and stored until restoration is complete.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
SERVPRO is always here to help.
Call (330)609-8543 to schedule an appointment.
We've Expanded Our Fleet - Again!
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County is faster to any size disaster!
This year SERVPRO of West Mahoning County became part of an elite group of franchises who have the capacity to respond to Large Loss projects across the country - Large Loss Response Team (LLRT).
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
If your business suffers a major loss, call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County - (330) 609-8543
Pictured is our new 53' Disaster Recovery trailer. We take pride in providing our employees with the best tools, equipment and vehicles. We ensure our customers receive the best, too!
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County is a registered Large Loss Response Team
Call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County for immediate response to your commercial property damage emergency 330-609-8543.
No Job Is Too Large for SERVPRO of West Mahoning County
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County is part of SERVPRO's Large Loss Response Team!
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster.
Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO of West Mahoning County, the difference is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor. Get the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team professionals, call SERVPRO of West Mahoning County at 330-609-8543.
Clients for the Commercial Large Loss program include the following:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO of West Mahoning County is prepared for the unpredictable.
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 1,700 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big.